Instant Downloads @ A to Z’s Store
31 original song lyrics set to classic tunes that will have all of your students singing along – learning how to spell and recognize their sight words! Includes mp3 files!
Sight Words Worksheets
- Newest Sight Word Printables
- Sight Words Word Search
- Sight Words Scramble Worksheet
- Sight Words Crossword Puzzle (are, for, and, in, of)
- Sight Words Crossword Puzzle (with, he, are, in, was, this)
- Printable Dolch Word Lists
These simple pages feature the Dolch sight words you can print for classroom use or to send home with students.
- I Have, Who Has Game for First Grade Dolch Sight Words
Use this as a large or small group game to review sight words, in a learning center etc.
- Second Grade Dolch Sight Words Tracing Flashcards
- Third Grade Dolch Sight Words Tracing Flashcards
- Little Books:
Printable pages can be assembled into a little book of Dolch sight words.
- Ring Books:
These Dolch sight words can be cut out and assembled into a ring book or used as flash cards, for learning centers, games, etc.
Caterpillar Themed Sight Word Resources
- Hungry Caterpillar First Grade Sight Words Ring Book
- Hungry Caterpillar Second Grade Sight Words Ring Book
- Hungry Caterpillar Third Grade Sight Words Ring Book
More Downloads @ A to Z’s Store
- Cut and Paste Sentences Part 1This packet consists of 31 sentences that the children will cut and put back together in the right order. Trace the sentence and then practice writing the sentence on their own. I have my students turn...
- I Like Sight Word Mini-Books for Emergent Readers"I Like" Sight Word Mini-Books for Emergent Readers - 44 Pages Your students will love this collection of sight word mini-books because they can read them again and again! Contains 44 pages: 6 reproducible mini-books, and...
- Fire Safety Math and Literacy CentersThis is an amazing pack to use during the month of October. There are 102 pages and over 20 center ideas filled with both math and literacy centers. Included are: Fireman Joe's Safety Tips (Emergent Reader) Letter Scramble with...
- St. Patrick's Day Math and Literacy UnitThis unit consists of a variety of math and literacy activities. Included are: Math: 4 different pages of patterns, skip counting by 5s and 10s, Addition Mats using dice and covering up the sums. Literacy Activities include: Helping Mr....
- Popcorn Word Bundle: A Yearlong Unit to Teach Sight WordsMrs. Miner's Monkey Business presents a bundle of 3 of her most popular products at an extra valued price. Included in this 220 page kit is everything you would need to teach your kindergarten a research based set of...
- Cinco De Mayo FunThis unit has a variety of activities to keep your little ones busy and having a lot of fun while celebrating Cinco De Mayo! This unit consists of: Math centers for telling time with recording sheets, 2 emergent readers...
- Word Detectives!Have your Students be Word Detectives to hunt for words around the school or classroom! This activity includes 10 "Detective Style" printables that have the students search for various types of words and record them on their sheet...so cute...
- Especially Word Searches Sight Vocabulary (Sight Words and High Frequency Words for K-1)Especially Word Searches uses sight words of high frequency. This book is excellent for kindergarten to grade 1 or any students learning to read (ESL or other special needs students). The book is organized with the most simple and...
- Community Helpers Part 1This unit is about community helpers. It has a variety of math and literacy learning centers. There are 123 pages in this unit. The beginning of the unit you can use a tree map to give details about what...
- Sight Word Bunny Smart Board FileThis adorable Sight Word Bunny Smart Board will have your kids wanting to practice their sight words over and over again. On each page there is a dice and a marker. Click on the dice and have your students...