Instant Downloads @ A to Z’s Store
31 original song lyrics set to classic tunes that will have all of your students singing along – learning how to spell and recognize their sight words! Includes mp3 files!
Sight Words Worksheets
- Newest Sight Word Printables
- Sight Words Word Search
- Sight Words Scramble Worksheet
- Sight Words Crossword Puzzle (are, for, and, in, of)
- Sight Words Crossword Puzzle (with, he, are, in, was, this)
- Printable Dolch Word Lists
These simple pages feature the Dolch sight words you can print for classroom use or to send home with students.
- I Have, Who Has Game for First Grade Dolch Sight Words
Use this as a large or small group game to review sight words, in a learning center etc.
- Second Grade Dolch Sight Words Tracing Flashcards
- Third Grade Dolch Sight Words Tracing Flashcards
- Little Books:
Printable pages can be assembled into a little book of Dolch sight words.
- Ring Books:
These Dolch sight words can be cut out and assembled into a ring book or used as flash cards, for learning centers, games, etc.
Caterpillar Themed Sight Word Resources
- Hungry Caterpillar First Grade Sight Words Ring Book
- Hungry Caterpillar Second Grade Sight Words Ring Book
- Hungry Caterpillar Third Grade Sight Words Ring Book
More Downloads @ A to Z’s Store
- I Like Sight Word Mini-Books for Emergent Readers"I Like" Sight Word Mini-Books for Emergent Readers - 44 Pages Your students will love this collection of sight word mini-books because they can read them again and again! Contains 44 pages: 6 reproducible mini-books, and...
- Especially Word Searches Sight Vocabulary (Sight Words and High Frequency Words for K-1)Especially Word Searches uses sight words of high frequency. This book is excellent for kindergarten to grade 1 or any students learning to read (ESL or other special needs students). The book is organized with the most simple and...