Pages @ A to Z
Printable Pages for Let’s Talk Teeth Dental Health Unit:
This unit includes both primary and intermediate activities for a dental health/teeth study
- Types of Teeth - diagram shows the different types of teeth: incisors, canines, molars
- Tooth Book - Make a little book about teeth. Cut and paste the pictures, then fold into a book.
- The Tooth Fairy Came Last Night Poem - Read the poem and fill in the blank with correct coin or dollar amount that rhymes.
- My Teeth Chant - Recite this poem with the kids or copy the printable to use for a reading lesson.
- Set of Teeth cards - Provide a Set of Teeth card for each player. Divide children in groups of 4-5 students and supply each with student with 30-40 hardened mini-marshmallows and each group with a number die. Ask students to roll die and place that many marshmallows on teeth. First person to fill in all 32 teeth wins. Discuss that they will have 32 teeth as an adult.