Here’s a printable resource kit for the traditional rhyme, “Shoo Fly, Don’t Bother Me!”
- printable sheet with the words to the rhyme (use for reading groups, poetry folder, school-to-home activities, etc.)
- printable strips for a pocket chart, poster or chart
You may also be interested in:
Shoo Fly Videos
Shoo Fly, Don’t Bother Me! – This will be a great help if you are unfamiliar with the tune.
- Humpty Dumpty Nursery Rhyme Printable Activities
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm Printable Activities
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables
- How do you travel to school? Pocket Chart Graphing Printable
- Leprechaun Pocket Chart Graph
- Native American Rhymes Printable Resources
- Frog Clothespin Game – Match the Rhymes
- Back to School Printables and Worksheets
- Banana Pocket Chart Graphing: Do you like bananas?
- Classroom / School Rules Student Contract
- Banana Pocket Chart Graphing: Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?
- Alphabet Frieze – Classroom Display Cards
- Humpty Dumpty Nursery Rhyme Printable Activities Share/Bookmark Be sure to enter the Nursery Rhymes to Go GIVEAWAY, too! (Ends May 6 at 11 pm CT.) The strips can be used for...
- Old MacDonald Had a Farm Printable Activities Share/BookmarkOld MacDonald Resource Kit (23 pages) Includes individual size sheet with words to Old MacDonald along with cut-apart sheets. You could laminate these pieces to...
- Native American Rhymes Printable Resources Share/Bookmark Native American Rhymes: Native American Alphabet This ebook includes rhymes about Native American groups for each letter of the alphabet. Each rhyme has simple...
- Planet Earth Printable Outlines and Shape Book Writing Pages Share/Bookmark Printable pages for Earth Day or the planet Earth. Use as coloring page or for a shape book writing activity. Printable Earth Coloring Page...
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Graphing Printable Share/Bookmark Printable pages for the Dr. Seuss book, Green Eggs and Ham. There is a pre-made question, “Do you like green eggs and ham?” Choose...