A little printable book with the pattern, “I see a ______ crayon.” Students can color the crayons on each page and read the book.
- Crayon Colors Matching Game
- Crayons Desk Tags / Nameplates
- Crayon Color Matching – English & Spanish
- Cut and Paste Colors Printable Book – Spanish and…
- Crayon Math Mats (Addition and Subtraction)
- I Know About Stars Printable Book
- Printable Classroom Wall Crayons
- Back to School Printables and Worksheets
- I Can Draw Shapes Printable Book
- All About Me Printable Book
- Printable Book About the Planets: The Solar System
- Class Book: “To School” Innovation
- Cut and Paste Colors Printable Book – Spanish and English Pin13FacebookTweet English: A printable book with color words and crayons to cut out, match, and paste. Choose from color or black and white versions. Scroll...
- Crayon Colors Matching Game PinFacebookTweet Print two sets of the crayon cards to use as a matching game. Color: Crayon Colors Matching Game PinFacebookTweet...
- Crayon Color Matching – English & Spanish Pin214FacebookTweet Match the color word with the correct crayon. English and Spanish. English: Color: Crayon Color Matching – English Black and White: Crayon Color Matching...
- I Can Draw Shapes Printable Book Pin580FacebookTweet “I Can Draw Shapes” – Each page has dashed shapes with simple text. Students trace, color, and read! Shapes include circle, square, triangle, rectangle,...
- Crayon Math Mats (Addition and Subtraction) Pin244FacebookTweet Put the correct number of crayons on the mats to complete the problem. Simple Addition and Subtraction. Download the Color Version or Black &...