A little printable book with the pattern, “I see a ______ crayon.” Students can color the crayons on each page and read the book.
- Crayons Desk Tags / Nameplates
- Crayon Colors Matching Game
- Crayon Color Matching – English & Spanish
- Cut and Paste Colors Printable Book – Spanish and…
- Crayon Math Mats (Addition and Subtraction)
- Printable Classroom Wall Crayons
- I Know About Stars Printable Book
- Back to School Printables and Worksheets
- I Can Draw Shapes Printable Book
- Class Book: “To School” Innovation
- Printable Book About the Planets: The Solar System
- All About Me Printable Book
- Cut and Paste Colors Printable Book – Spanish and English Share/BookmarkEnglish: A printable book with color words and crayons to cut out, match, and paste. Choose from color or black and white versions. Scroll down...
- Crayon Colors Matching Game Share/BookmarkPrint two sets of the crayon cards to use as a matching game. Color: Crayon Colors Matching Game Body Template Outline (Boy or Girl) Bunny...
- Crayon Color Matching – English & Spanish Share/BookmarkMatch the color word with the correct crayon. English and Spanish. English: Color: Crayon Color Matching – English Black and White: Crayon Color Matching –...
- I Can Draw Shapes Printable Book Share/Bookmark“I Can Draw Shapes” – Each page has dashed shapes with simple text. Students trace, color, and read! Shapes include circle, square, triangle, rectangle, and...
- Crayon Math Mats (Addition and Subtraction) Share/BookmarkPut the correct number of crayons on the mats to complete the problem. Simple Addition and Subtraction. Download the Color Version or Black & White....