One of my favourite alphabet printables are the Alphabet Wheels – These are so cool! This set consists of 5 easy to make Alphabet Wheels that cover the initial letters. Children turn the wheel to match up an alphabet letter with a picture that begins with the same letter sound.
You can download the PDF here:
- Alphabet Frieze – Classroom Display Cards
- Alphabet Phonograms Flashcards
- Letter C: Letter Detective Uppercase & Lowercase Visual
- Letter B: Letter Detective Uppercase & Lowercase Visual
- Letter D: Letter Detective Uppercase & Lowercase Visual
- Letter A: Letter Detective Uppercase & Lowercase Visual
- Lowercase Tactile Letters – Alphabet Printables
- Chinese New Year Alphabet Puzzles
- Banana Uppercase Alphabet
- Frog Alphabet Cards
- Banana Lowercase Alphabet
- Frog Alphabet Puzzles Matching Lowercase and Uppercase
- Lowercase Tactile Letters – Alphabet Printables Pin11FacebookTweet Large ‘dashed outline’ lowercase letters of the alphabet to trace or stick things on to make large tactile letters. You can download it here: Tactile...
- Alphabet Phonograms Flashcards Pin13FacebookTweet Grade Level(s): K, 1-2 Description: Set of single & multiple phonograms including Assessment/Checklist for recording progress. If the PDF does not load, you can...
- St. Patrick’s Day Letters and Numbers Tracing Printables Pin806FacebookTweet You can print and laminate these cards for a learning center. Students can practice letter formation for both uppercase and lowercase letters, as well...
- Chinese New Year Alphabet Puzzles Pin124FacebookTweet Match uppercase to lowercase letters. These cards feature a Chinese dragon and lantern. You can download the PDF here: Chinese Alphabet Letter Match Pin124FacebookTweet...
- Alphabet Frieze – Classroom Display Cards Pin54FacebookTweet Large A4 size. Includes capital and lowercase letters. Clear graphics that begin with the letter sounds. Great for a classroom or home display. Grade...
I teach in a Fijian village school where English is their third language. The teaching of English is a challenge especially when working with phonics. Thank you so much for putting up such wonderful activities that will really help me in my teaching. I will also appreciate your offer of any kind of help. thank you so much.
Thank you for your kind words, Desmond. I’m happy to help! I will be adding new printables often, so please check back. 🙂
This will be great for my kindergarten craft class. They will love matching the pictures to the sounds. Thanks for sharing!
I’m glad to they will work for your classroom, Jacqueline!