One of my favourite alphabet printables are the Alphabet Wheels – These are so cool! This set consists of 5 easy to make Alphabet Wheels that cover the initial letters. Children turn the wheel to match up an alphabet letter with a picture that begins with the same letter sound.
You can download the PDF here:
- Alphabet Frieze – Classroom Display Cards
- Alphabet Phonograms Flashcards
- Letter C: Letter Detective Uppercase & Lowercase Visual
- Letter B: Letter Detective Uppercase & Lowercase Visual
- Letter D: Letter Detective Uppercase & Lowercase Visual
- Letter A: Letter Detective Uppercase & Lowercase Visual
- Lowercase Tactile Letters – Alphabet Printables
- Chinese New Year Alphabet Puzzles
- Banana Uppercase Alphabet
- Frog Alphabet Cards
- Banana Lowercase Alphabet
- Frog Alphabet Puzzles Matching Lowercase and Uppercase
- Lowercase Tactile Letters – Alphabet Printables Share/BookmarkLarge ‘dashed outline’ lowercase letters of the alphabet to trace or stick things on to make large tactile letters. You can download it here: Tactile Letters...
- Alphabet Phonograms Flashcards Share/BookmarkGrade Level(s): K, 1-2 Description: Set of single & multiple phonograms including Assessment/Checklist for recording progress. If the PDF does not load, you can download...
- St. Patrick’s Day Letters and Numbers Tracing Printables Share/BookmarkYou can print and laminate these cards for a learning center. Students can practice letter formation for both uppercase and lowercase letters, as well as...
- Chinese New Year Alphabet Puzzles Share/BookmarkMatch uppercase to lowercase letters. These cards feature a Chinese dragon and lantern. You can download the PDF here: Chinese Alphabet Letter Match...
- Alphabet Frieze – Classroom Display Cards Share/BookmarkLarge A4 size. Includes capital and lowercase letters. Clear graphics that begin with the letter sounds. Great for a classroom or home display. Grade Level(s):...