A ten-page book for students to record facts about themselves. You can use some or all of the pages.
Page 1 – A Portrait of Me
Page 2 – The color of my eyes is blue.
Page 3 – I write with my left hand.
Page 4 – I am 7 years old.
Page 5 – I live in a house. My address is 123 Main Street. (This page could be used by itself for practicing their address.)
Page 6 – There are 5 people in my family.
Page 7 – My phone number is 555-1234. (Again, this could be used alone or along with the address page for learning personal information.)
Page 8 – My favorite color is red.
Page 9 – My favorite things – includes space to write and draw.
Page 10 – I have 2 pets at home.
- My Book of Space Words Printable Book Share/BookmarkHere is a simple mini-book you can use along with a space unit. It includes words and pictures for Earth, Moon, Sun, galaxy, star, and...
- Crayon Colors Printable Book Share/BookmarkA little printable book with the pattern, “I see a ______ crayon.” Students can color the crayons on each page and read the book. If...
- My Family and Me Book Activity Share/BookmarkMy Family and Me (9 pages) Make a book with each of these sentences at the bottom of each page. Make a large square in...
- Printable Book About the Planets: The Solar System Share/BookmarkThis is a printable 9-page book about the sun and planets. A simple fact is included for each page. The Solar System Printable Book About...
- I Can Draw Shapes Printable Book Share/Bookmark“I Can Draw Shapes” – Each page has dashed shapes with simple text. Students trace, color, and read! Shapes include circle, square, triangle, rectangle, and...