You can use 8 1/2″ X 11″ index paper for each calendar page and the cover. The children’s hands were painted with tempera paint and stamped on the top half of each page with the poem and calendar on the bottom half of the page. You can bind the calendar at the top.
If the PDF does not load, you can download it here: 2012 Handprint Calendar (PDF)
- Printable Keepsake Handprint Poem
- Penguin Calendar Numbers 0 to 31
- Easter Bunny Calendar Printables
- Grandparent’s Day Activity Keepsake Handprint Poem
- Frog Calendar Printables
- Calendar: March Days of the Week, Months, and Numbers
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables
- Pumpkin Tracing Days of the Week and Months of the Year
- Barrel of Monkeys Numbers 0 to 31
- My Family and Me Book Activity
- Fall Leaves and Fall Concentration
- All About Me Printable Book
- Printable Keepsake Handprint Poem Share/Bookmark“When I Was Very Small” – Poem is provided in kid-style font… just add the handprint! — Great for gift giving: Grandparents, Moms and Dads,...
- Penguin Calendar Numbers 0 to 31 Share/BookmarkPrintable penguin cards with numbers 0-31 plus blank cards. Sized for a calendar or to use for manipulatives, learning centers, counting, or print multiple copies...
- Easter Bunny Calendar Printables Share/BookmarkPrintable calendar pages for the months of the year, days of the week, and calendar numbers. Easter Bunny Calendar Numbers 0 to 31, plus blanks...
- Calendar: March Days of the Week, Months, and Numbers Share/BookmarkHere are some free printable cards for your March calendar. These fit into a St. Patrick’s Day or leprechauns theme for March. Leprechaun Days of...
- 30 Days Hath September Printable Poem Share/BookmarkHere’s a printable poem you can use for Leap Day or to remember the number of days in each month. 30 Days Hath September Pumpkin...