Make a book with each of these sentences at the bottom of each page. Make a large square in the middle of each page for the students to make a picture of that sentence as to how it applies to their family…
Title of each page:
This is me! My name is __________________.
This is my family
I live in a ____________ house.
I like to play_____________.
I like to eat_____________.
My favorite toy is___________.
My favorite place to eat with my family is___________.
My favorite thing to do with my family is_______________.
Activity idea by Debbie Haren, Preschool Teacher
- All About Me Printable Book Share/BookmarkA ten-page book for students to record facts about themselves. You can use some or all of the pages. All About Me Printable Book Page...
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Activity – Printable and Lesson Plan Share/BookmarkThis printable has a full lesson plan for the book Pumpkin, Pumpkin and a printable sequencing page that can be used for learning about the...
- Grandparent’s Day Activity Share/BookmarkUse this poem along with the child’s handprints to give to grandparents. If the PDF does not load, you can download it here: Grandparent’s Day...
- Pumpkin Compound Words Printable Activity Share/BookmarkPrint, cut apart, and then have students match the halves of the pumpkins to form the correct compound words. Available in both full color and...
- My Book of Space Words Printable Book Share/BookmarkHere is a simple mini-book you can use along with a space unit. It includes words and pictures for Earth, Moon, Sun, galaxy, star, and...