Here are some Easter or spring-themed tracing cards for practicing the alphabet. You can laminate these and use them again and again in centers.
- Bunny Number Tracing
- Pumpkin Lowercase and Uppercase Tracing Alphabet
- Pumpkin Number Tracing 1-25
- Frog Number and Letter Tracing
- Turkey Letter Tracing Practice
- Frog Alphabet Puzzles Matching Lowercase and Uppercase
- Banana Uppercase Alphabet
- Draw the Easter Bunny
- Bunny & Carrot Number Matching
- Pumpkin Lowercase and Uppercase Alphabet
- Banana Lowercase Alphabet
- Letter A: Letter Detective Uppercase & Lowercase Visual
- Pumpkin Lowercase and Uppercase Tracing Alphabet Pin1.5kFacebookTweet You can assemble these pumpkins into a ring book for tracing. You could also leave them on sheets for students to practice tracing. If...
- Pumpkin Lowercase and Uppercase Alphabet Pin107FacebookTweet Print two sets to use as a memory game or match the lowercase to the uppercase alphabet cards. You can also use these for...
- Frog Alphabet Puzzles Matching Lowercase and Uppercase Pin1.6kFacebookTweet Match the uppercase and lowercase letters. Frog Alphabet Puzzles Pin1.6kFacebookTweet...
- Lowercase Tactile Letters – Alphabet Printables Pin11FacebookTweet Large ‘dashed outline’ lowercase letters of the alphabet to trace or stick things on to make large tactile letters. You can download it here: Tactile...
- Bunny Number Tracing Pin1kFacebookTweet These tracing cards can be print and laminated for reuse in learning centers. They can also be used as practice pages. Bunny Number Tracing...