Each bunny is numbered from 1 to 10. Match the bunny to the card with the matching number of carrots. Blank cards are also included.
- Bunny Cutting Practice
- Bunny Number Tracing
- Draw the Easter Bunny
- Bunny Ordinal Numbers: 1st through 12th
- Bunny Counters
- Carrot Numbers 1 to 24
- Bunny Alphabet Tracing for Uppercase & Lowercase…
- Squirrel and Acorn Matching Game
- Easter Bunny Calendar Printables
- Easter Coloring Pages: Bunny and Chick
- Printable Heart Number Puzzles Match the Dots
- Squirrel What Comes Next? Game
- Carrot Numbers 1 to 24 Pin22FacebookTweet Carrots are numbered from 1 to 24. Use these as manipulatives, labels, in learning centers, or other classroom activities. Skills: Skip counting, patterning, one-to-one...
- Bunny Number Tracing Pin1kFacebookTweet These tracing cards can be print and laminated for reuse in learning centers. They can also be used as practice pages. Bunny Number Tracing...
- Bunny Cutting Practice Pin12kFacebookTweet Students can practice their cutting skills with this bunny and carrot cutting practice page. Bunny Cutting Practice Pin12kFacebookTweet...
- Bunny Ordinal Numbers: 1st through 12th Pin22FacebookTweet The bunnies are labeled first through twelfth. You can use these in learning centers and other classroom activities for ordinal number lessons and practice....
- Bunny Counters Pin5FacebookTweet Bunnies labeled with numbers 1 to 36. Use for learning centers, patterning, ordering, skip counting, and more. Bunny Counters: Numbers 1 to 36 Pin5FacebookTweet...