Carrots are numbered from 1 to 24. Use these as manipulatives, labels, in learning centers, or other classroom activities. Skills: Skip counting, patterning, one-to-one correspondence, etc.
- Bunny & Carrot Number Matching
- Bunny Counters
- Penguin Calendar Numbers 0 to 31
- Barrel of Monkeys Numbers 0 to 31
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Counting 1 to 100
- Bunny Ordinal Numbers: 1st through 12th
- Bunny Cutting Practice
- Odd & Even Numbers Mini File Folder Game with Hearts
- Green Eggs Math Mats for Counting, Addition, Subtraction
- Groundhog Number Cards 1 to 12
- Leaf Skip Counting by 2
- Shamrock Fill in the Missing Numbers Printable
- Bunny & Carrot Number Matching Pin180FacebookTweet Each bunny is numbered from 1 to 10. Match the bunny to the card with the matching number of carrots. Blank cards are also...
- Bunny Ordinal Numbers: 1st through 12th Pin22FacebookTweet The bunnies are labeled first through twelfth. You can use these in learning centers and other classroom activities for ordinal number lessons and practice....
- Penguin Calendar Numbers 0 to 31 Pin15FacebookTweet Printable penguin cards with numbers 0-31 plus blank cards. Sized for a calendar or to use for manipulatives, learning centers, counting, or print multiple...
- Barrel of Monkeys Numbers 0 to 31 Pin563FacebookTweet There are many uses for this barrel of monkeys! Manipulatives, calendar, learning centers, counting, or print multiple copies for matching, addition & subtraction problems,...
- Odd & Even Numbers Mini File Folder Game with Hearts Pin112FacebookTweet For hearts, love, Valentine’s Day themes and activities. Identify the odd and even numbers by matching the ‘odd’ and ‘even’ hearts to the numbers....