Carrots are numbered from 1 to 24. Use these as manipulatives, labels, in learning centers, or other classroom activities. Skills: Skip counting, patterning, one-to-one correspondence, etc.
- Bunny & Carrot Number Matching
- Bunny Counters
- Penguin Calendar Numbers 0 to 31
- Barrel of Monkeys Numbers 0 to 31
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Counting 1 to 100
- Bunny Ordinal Numbers: 1st through 12th
- Bunny Cutting Practice
- Odd & Even Numbers Mini File Folder Game with Hearts
- Green Eggs Math Mats for Counting, Addition, Subtraction
- Groundhog Number Cards 1 to 12
- Leaf Skip Counting by 2
- Shamrock Fill in the Missing Numbers Printable
- Bunny & Carrot Number Matching Share/BookmarkEach bunny is numbered from 1 to 10. Match the bunny to the card with the matching number of carrots. Blank cards are also included....
- Bunny Ordinal Numbers: 1st through 12th Share/BookmarkThe bunnies are labeled first through twelfth. You can use these in learning centers and other classroom activities for ordinal number lessons and practice. Bunny...
- Penguin Calendar Numbers 0 to 31 Share/BookmarkPrintable penguin cards with numbers 0-31 plus blank cards. Sized for a calendar or to use for manipulatives, learning centers, counting, or print multiple copies...
- Barrel of Monkeys Numbers 0 to 31 Share/BookmarkThere are many uses for this barrel of monkeys! Manipulatives, calendar, learning centers, counting, or print multiple copies for matching, addition & subtraction problems, etc....
- Odd & Even Numbers Mini File Folder Game with Hearts Share/BookmarkFor hearts, love, Valentine’s Day themes and activities. Identify the odd and even numbers by matching the ‘odd’ and ‘even’ hearts to the numbers. You...