Carrots are numbered from 1 to 24. Use these as manipulatives, labels, in learning centers, or other classroom activities. Skills: Skip counting, patterning, one-to-one correspondence, etc.
- Bunny & Carrot Number Matching
- Bunny Counters
- Penguin Calendar Numbers 0 to 31
- Barrel of Monkeys Numbers 0 to 31
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Counting 1 to 100
- Bunny Ordinal Numbers: 1st through 12th
- Bunny Cutting Practice
- Odd & Even Numbers Mini File Folder Game with Hearts
- Green Eggs Math Mats for Counting, Addition, Subtraction
- Groundhog Number Cards 1 to 12
- Leaf Skip Counting by 2
- Shamrock Fill in the Missing Numbers Printable
- Bunny & Carrot Number Matching Each bunny is numbered from 1 to 10. Match the bunny to the card with the matching number of carrots. Blank cards are also included....
- Bunny Ordinal Numbers: 1st through 12th The bunnies are labeled first through twelfth. You can use these in learning centers and other classroom activities for ordinal number lessons and practice. Bunny...
- Penguin Calendar Numbers 0 to 31 Printable penguin cards with numbers 0-31 plus blank cards. Sized for a calendar or to use for manipulatives, learning centers, counting, or print multiple copies...
- Barrel of Monkeys Numbers 0 to 31 There are many uses for this barrel of monkeys! Manipulatives, calendar, learning centers, counting, or print multiple copies for matching, addition & subtraction problems, etc....
- Odd & Even Numbers Mini File Folder Game with Hearts For hearts, love, Valentine’s Day themes and activities. Identify the odd and even numbers by matching the ‘odd’ and ‘even’ hearts to the numbers. You...