The bunnies are labeled first through twelfth. You can use these in learning centers and other classroom activities for ordinal number lessons and practice.
- Pumpkin Ordinal Numbers 1-20
- Bunny Counters
- Bunny Number Tracing
- Bunny & Carrot Number Matching
- Bunny Cutting Practice
- Draw the Easter Bunny
- Carrot Numbers 1 to 24
- Easter Bunny Calendar Printables
- Bunny Patterns, Size Discrimation
- Pumpkins Printables and Worksheets
- Penguin Calendar Numbers 0 to 31
- Groundhog Number Cards 1 to 12
- Pumpkin Ordinal Numbers 1-20 Pin211FacebookTweet Match the ordinal numbers (first, second, third, fourth…) to the correct numeral. The preview shows 1-10. You can find links to download both 1-10...
- Bunny Counters Pin5FacebookTweet Bunnies labeled with numbers 1 to 36. Use for learning centers, patterning, ordering, skip counting, and more. Bunny Counters: Numbers 1 to 36 Pin5FacebookTweet...
- Bunny & Carrot Number Matching Pin179FacebookTweet Each bunny is numbered from 1 to 10. Match the bunny to the card with the matching number of carrots. Blank cards are also...
- Carrot Numbers 1 to 24 Pin23FacebookTweet Carrots are numbered from 1 to 24. Use these as manipulatives, labels, in learning centers, or other classroom activities. Skills: Skip counting, patterning, one-to-one...
- Bunny Number Tracing Pin1kFacebookTweet These tracing cards can be print and laminated for reuse in learning centers. They can also be used as practice pages. Bunny Number Tracing...