Color the eggs alternating colors as you count by 2s. Or cover the instructions before you copy and have students write numbers on eggs, color their own pattern, etc.
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Graphing Printable
- Green Eggs Math Mats for Counting, Addition, Subtraction
- Back to School Printables and Worksheets
- Banana Color by Number Printable Worksheet
- Favorite Dr. Seuss Book Graphing Printables
- Groundhog Fill-in-the-Numbers Worksheet
- Find Someone Who Worksheet
- Going Bananas Missing Number Learning Center
- Turkey Color By Number
- Crayon Colors Printable Book
- Graphing: M&Ms Candy Color Chart
- Turkey Alphabetization Worksheet
- Green Eggs Math Mats for Counting, Addition, Subtraction Pin2.3kFacebookTweet This free printable can be used as an activity or learning center to go along with reading Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss. ...
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Graphing Printable Pin11kFacebookTweet Printable pages for the Dr. Seuss book, Green Eggs and Ham. There is a pre-made question, “Do you like green eggs and ham?” Choose...
- Rainbow Skip Counting by 5s and 10s Pin114FacebookTweet Printable cards for putting numbers in order to count by 5s and 10s. Rainbow Count by 5s Rainbow Count by 10s Pin114FacebookTweet...
- Pumpkins: Counting by 2s Pin12FacebookTweet These pumpkin-themed cards go all the way to 100 counting by 2s. Print and use for learning centers, pocket charts, group activities, and more....
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Counting 1 to 100 Pin41FacebookTweet Shamrock counting cards for numbers 1 to 100. Use for learning centers, sequencing, skip counting, print multiple sets for games, and so much more!...