Printable cards for putting numbers in order to count by 5s and 10s.
- Rainbow Alphabet Ring Book
- Rainbow Printable Writing Practice Page
- Leaf Skip Counting by 2
- Rainbow Opposites Matching
- Rainbow Printable Place Value Puzzles
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables
- St. Patrick’s Day Nomenclature Cards
- Groundhog Fill-in-the-Numbers Worksheet
- Counting Eggs Worksheet
- My Pumpkin Counting Book
- Count by 5s Pencils
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Counting 1 to 100
- Leaf Skip Counting by 2 Pin24FacebookTweet Leaf cards that go from 1 to 100 by 2s. Blank cards also including along with a skip counting record sheet. Leaf Skip Counting...
- Rainbow Alphabet Ring Book Pin45FacebookTweet Print these pages and assemble into a book, put cards in order, use as header cards, labels, etc. Printable Rainbow Alphabet St. Patrick’s Day...
- Rainbow Printable Writing Practice Page Pin104FacebookTweet Students can practice writing on this rainbow-themed page. Rainbow Writing Practice Rainbow Alphabet Ring Book St. Patrick’s Day Number Puzzles Rainbow Printable Place Value...
- Rainbow Opposites Matching Pin349FacebookTweet Cut apart the rainbows for use in centers and games. Students put the puzzles together by matching the opposite words. Rainbow Printable Opposites Puzzles...
- Rainbow Printable Place Value Puzzles Pin453FacebookTweet Match the number to the correct number of tens and ones. Rainbow Printable Place Value Puzzles St. Patrick’s Day Number Puzzles Rainbow Opposites Matching...