Cut apart the rainbows for use in centers and games. Students put the puzzles together by matching the opposite words.
- Rainbow Printable Place Value Puzzles
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables
- Apple Opposites Mini File Folder Game
- Rainbow Printable Writing Practice Page
- Frog Alphabet Puzzles Matching Lowercase and Uppercase
- Rainbow Alphabet Ring Book
- St. Patrick’s Day Number Puzzles
- Leaf Cards – Matching Game
- Printable Leprechaun Mini-Puzzles
- Scarecrow Puzzles
- Rainbow Skip Counting by 5s and 10s
- Pumpkin Number Puzzles
- Apple Opposites Mini File Folder Game Pin46FacebookTweet Directions: Match the words on the apples on the mat with the correct opposite apple cards. Assembly Directions: Print mini file folder game board...
- Rainbow Printable Writing Practice Page Pin103FacebookTweet Students can practice writing on this rainbow-themed page. Rainbow Writing Practice Rainbow Opposites Matching Rainbow Alphabet Ring Book Rainbow Printable Place Value Puzzles St....
- Rainbow Printable Place Value Puzzles Pin458FacebookTweet Match the number to the correct number of tens and ones. Rainbow Printable Place Value Puzzles Rainbow Opposites Matching St. Patrick’s Day Number Puzzles...
- Rainbow Alphabet Ring Book Pin39FacebookTweet Print these pages and assemble into a book, put cards in order, use as header cards, labels, etc. Printable Rainbow Alphabet Rainbow Opposites Matching...
- Rainbow Skip Counting by 5s and 10s Pin114FacebookTweet Printable cards for putting numbers in order to count by 5s and 10s. Rainbow Count by 5s Rainbow Count by 10s Pin114FacebookTweet...