These cute scarecrows can be cut apart for use as puzzles.
- Scarecrow Odd and Even Sort
- St. Patrick’s Day Number Puzzles
- Pumpkin Number Puzzles
- Scarecrow Cutting Practice
- Printable Leprechaun Mini-Puzzles
- Rainbow Opposites Matching
- Rainbow Printable Place Value Puzzles
- Frog Alphabet Puzzles Matching Lowercase and Uppercase
- Heart Alphabet Puzzles
- Scarecrow Coloring Sheet or Pattern
- Scarecrow Counting Books
- St. Patrick’s Day Printable Word Puzzles
- Scarecrow Odd and Even Sort Pin101FacebookTweet Scarecrows are labeled Odd and Even. Pumpkins are numbered and can be sorted onto the correct scarecrow. Scarecrow Odd & Even Pin101FacebookTweet...
- Scarecrow Cutting Practice Pin860FacebookTweet Students practice cutting on the lines that lead to the scarecrows. Scarecrow Cutting Practice Pin860FacebookTweet...
- Scarecrow Counting Books Pin1.4kFacebookTweet My Scarecrow Book ‘My Scarecrow Book’ has pages for drawing pumpkins from 1 to 10. Scarecrow Counting Book This book has pumpkins pictured and...
- Scarecrow Coloring Sheet or Pattern Pin212FacebookTweet Free printable scarecrow coloring sheet or pattern great for a fall or autumn theme. Printable Scarecrow Coloring Sheet Pin212FacebookTweet...
- St. Patrick’s Day Number Puzzles Pin118FacebookTweet Put the puzzles together to match the number word to the numeral. St. Patrick’s Day Number Puzzles Rainbow Opposites Matching Rainbow Printable Place Value...