My Scarecrow Book
‘My Scarecrow Book’ has pages for drawing pumpkins from 1 to 10.
Scarecrow Counting Book
This book has pumpkins pictured and a space for student to fill in the number of pumpkins on each page. 1 to 10.
Scarecrow Fill in the Missing Number Book
Each page has three scarecrows and a missing number to fill in. Numbers go from 1 to 15.
- Fill in the Missing Number Pumpkin Number Line
- Scarecrow Odd and Even Sort
- Scarecrow Puzzles
- Scarecrow Coloring Sheet or Pattern
- Shamrock Fill in the Missing Numbers Printable
- Scarecrow Cutting Practice
- Pumpkin Card Game
- Pumpkins Printables and Worksheets
- Fill in the Missing Number 1 to 30 Hearts for…
- Class Book: “To School” Innovation
- Pumpkin Number Tracing 1-25
- Pumpkin Number Puzzles
- Scarecrow Odd and Even Sort Share/BookmarkScarecrows are labeled Odd and Even. Pumpkins are numbered and can be sorted onto the correct scarecrow. Scarecrow Odd & Even Printable Classroom Wall Crayons...
- Scarecrow Puzzles Share/BookmarkThese cute scarecrows can be cut apart for use as puzzles. Scarecrow Puzzles Groundhog Pocket Chart Graphing Hungry Caterpillar Nameplates / Desk Tags Graphing:...
- Scarecrow Cutting Practice Share/BookmarkStudents practice cutting on the lines that lead to the scarecrows. Scarecrow Cutting Practice Groundhog Day Writing Paper Scarecrow Puzzles Flowerpot Number Mat Counting 1...
- Scarecrow Coloring Sheet or Pattern Share/BookmarkFree printable scarecrow coloring sheet or pattern great for a fall or autumn theme. Printable Scarecrow Coloring Sheet Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Activity – Pri......
- My Pumpkin Counting Book Share/BookmarkThis book starts with, “How many pumpkins do you see? Can you count them out loud for me?” The following pages have pictures of pumpkins...