Scarecrows are labeled Odd and Even. Pumpkins are numbered and can be sorted onto the correct scarecrow.
- Scarecrow Puzzles
- Scarecrow Coloring Sheet or Pattern
- Scarecrow Counting Books
- Scarecrow Cutting Practice
- Pumpkin Card Game
- Fall Class Newsletter Template
- Pumpkin Number Puzzles
- Pumpkin Clocks for Learning Centers or Games
- Pumpkin Compound Words Printable Activity
- Pumpkin Seed Estimation Sheet
- Pumpkin Ordinal Numbers 1-20
- Back to School Consonant Digraphs Sort
- Scarecrow Counting Books Pin1.4kFacebookTweet My Scarecrow Book ‘My Scarecrow Book’ has pages for drawing pumpkins from 1 to 10. Scarecrow Counting Book This book has pumpkins pictured and...
- Scarecrow Puzzles Pin16FacebookTweet These cute scarecrows can be cut apart for use as puzzles. Scarecrow Puzzles Pin16FacebookTweet...
- Scarecrow Cutting Practice Pin853FacebookTweet Students practice cutting on the lines that lead to the scarecrows. Scarecrow Cutting Practice Pin853FacebookTweet...
- Back to School Consonant Digraphs Sort Pin3FacebookTweet School bus themed cards with words beginning in ch, ph, sh, th, wh. You can download the PDF here: Color: School Bus Consonant Digraphs Sort...
- Pumpkin Number Puzzles Pin102FacebookTweet Each half of the pumpkin is labeled with either a number or dots. Match the numbers to the correct number of dots. You can...