Print, cut apart, and then have students match the halves of the pumpkins to form the correct compound words. Available in both full color and black and white below. Preview is black and white.
- Compound Words Heart Puzzles
- Pumpkins Printables and Worksheets
- Pumpkin Lowercase and Uppercase Alphabet
- Pumpkin Dolch Sight Words
- Pumpkin Lacing Card and Patterns
- Pumpkin Ordinal Numbers 1-20
- Pumpkin Seed Estimation Sheet
- Third Grade Dolch Sight Words Tracing Flashcards
- Primer Dolch Sight Words Ring Book
- Second Grade Dolch Sight Words Ring Book
- Third Grade Dolch Sight Words Ring Book
- Pre-Primer Dolch Sight Words Ring Book
- Compound Words Heart Puzzles Share/BookmarkMatch the words on each heart piece to make compound words. You can download the PDF here: For hearts, Valentine’s Day, love, learning centers, classroom...
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Activity – Printable and Lesson Plan Share/BookmarkThis printable has a full lesson plan for the book Pumpkin, Pumpkin and a printable sequencing page that can be used for learning about the...
- Pumpkin Dolch Sight Words Share/BookmarkAll of the Dolch sight words printed on pumpkins. Use these for group activities, learning centers, pocket charts, etc. You can download the files from...
- Printable Pumpkin Writing Paper – Portrait with Big Handwriting Lines Share/BookmarkUse this pumpkin writing paper for pumpkin-themed activities and writing lessons. This version has bigger handwriting lines and portrait orientation. If the PDF does not...
- Dental Health Pocket Teeth Chart Printable Activity Share/BookmarkIncludes header cards with the question, “Do you brush your teeth every day?” and “Yes” and “No” cards for a teeth theme. There are also...