Print 2 copies and match the shapes on the pumpkin cards. Use these in a learning center, pocket chart, for group activities, etc.
- I Can Draw Shapes Printable Book
- Pumpkins Printables and Worksheets
- Pumpkins: Counting by 2s
- Pumpkin Lowercase and Uppercase Alphabet
- Pumpkin Dolch Sight Words
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Cards
- Leaf Cards – Matching Game
- Pumpkin Number Puzzles
- Pumpkin Clocks for Learning Centers or Games
- Pumpkin Card Game
- Printable Pumpkin Number Cards
- Printable Pumpkin Writing Paper – Portrait with Big…
- I Can Draw Shapes Printable Book Pin585FacebookTweet “I Can Draw Shapes” – Each page has dashed shapes with simple text. Students trace, color, and read! Shapes include circle, square, triangle, rectangle,...
- Leaf Cards – Matching Game Pin109FacebookTweet You can print 2 copies of these leaf cards to use for a matching game, for sorting, learning centers, etc. Leaf Matching Game Pin109FacebookTweet...
- Bunny & Carrot Number Matching Pin183FacebookTweet Each bunny is numbered from 1 to 10. Match the bunny to the card with the matching number of carrots. Blank cards are also...
- Pumpkin Lowercase and Uppercase Alphabet Pin95FacebookTweet Print two sets to use as a memory game or match the lowercase to the uppercase alphabet cards. You can also use these for...
- Crayon Color Matching – English & Spanish Pin208FacebookTweet Match the color word with the correct crayon. English and Spanish. English: Color: Crayon Color Matching – English Black and White: Crayon Color Matching...