“I Can Draw Shapes” – Each page has dashed shapes with simple text. Students trace, color, and read! Shapes include circle, square, triangle, rectangle, and oval. The sentence pattern is “I can draw a [name of shape].”
Related Common Core Standards: Kindergarten > Math > Geometry:
- Identify and describe shapes.
- Analyze, compare, create, and compose shapes.
- Pumpkin Shapes Matching
- Area and Perimeter Worksheets & Printables
- Easter Trace and Draw Book
- Draw the Easter Bunny
- Pumpkins Printables and Worksheets
- All About Me Printable Book
- Apple Faces & Feelings Printable Book
- Printable Writing Paper, Patterns, and Border Paper
- Pumpkin Clocks for Learning Centers or Games
- Hat Printables for Dr. Seuss, Cat in the Hat, or Just Hats!
- I Know About Stars Printable Book
- My Family and Me Book Activity
- Easter Trace and Draw Book Share/BookmarkStudents can practice writing number words one through twelve with this little printable writing practice book. Easter Trace and Draw Book True or False Presidential...
- Pumpkin Shapes Matching Share/BookmarkPrint 2 copies and match the shapes on the pumpkin cards. Use these in a learning center, pocket chart, for group activities, etc. Pumpkin Shapes...
- Draw the Easter Bunny Share/BookmarkUsing the grid, draw the Easter Bunny. Draw the Easter Bunny Printable St. Patrick’s Day Nomenclature Cards Frog Number and Letter Tracing Scarecrow Counting Books...
- Crayon Colors Printable Book Share/BookmarkA little printable book with the pattern, “I see a ______ crayon.” Students can color the crayons on each page and read the book. Crayon...
- My Book of Space Words Printable Book Share/BookmarkHere is a simple mini-book you can use along with a space unit. It includes words and pictures for Earth, Moon, Sun, galaxy, star, and...