I drew these hats a while back to use in my classroom and posted them here at A to Z. They work great for shape books!
How are others using these printables?
- Making patterns with Dr. Seuss’s Hat
- I’ve also been seeing these hats in action on Pinterest! Check these pins for ideas:
Striped Hat Pattern. Printable hat shape with stripes. Wear it by attaching to a sentence strip, or use for shape book, listing words, etc.
Striped Hat Pattern
“at” Word Family Hat. Use this printable hat to list _at words.
Word Family Hat: “at”
Blank printable hat pattern. Decorate it with a unique style, draw in the stripes, use it as a shape book cover, etc.
Blank Hat Pattern
Small Hat Patterns. These hats are striped and blank; sized 2 per page.
Small Hat Patterns
Smaller Hat Patterns. These hats are striped and blank; sized 4 per page.
Smaller Hat Patterns
You might also like:
Math & Literacy Centers for March 2nd
Cat in the Hat Glyph with Writing Options
One Fish Two Fish Glyph with Math and Writing Activities
Horton Hears a Who Glyph with Writing Extensions
- Favorite Dr. Seuss Book Graphing Printables Share/BookmarkPrintable pages for creating graphs about books by Dr. Seuss. The header question is, “What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book?” Cut the strips apart then...
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Graphing Printable Share/Bookmark Printable pages for the Dr. Seuss book, Green Eggs and Ham. There is a pre-made question, “Do you like green eggs and ham?” Choose...
- Printable Writing Paper, Patterns, and Border Paper Share/BookmarkPrintables @ A to Z I Like School Writing Practice Page “I like school…” writing practice page. Has a picture of a bus and writing...
- Pumpkins Printables and Worksheets Share/BookmarkHere you’ll find more than 30 printable pages and worksheets for a pumpkin theme! Included are pages for math, science, writing, and more! Instant Downloads...
- Back to School Printables and Worksheets Share/Bookmark Back to School Newsletter Template (color) (b&w) First Day Magic Playdough This goes with a first day of school activity found at Little Giraffes...