Printable pages for creating graphs about books by Dr. Seuss. The header question is, “What is your favorite Dr. Seuss book?” Cut the strips apart then tape them together. You will need to overlap the middle strip with the other two.
- Print and laminate the pieces to reuse year after year.
- Use book cards to sort and categorize, or on a Venn diagram.
- To display graph, use a pocket chart, glue to large paper, apply magnet tape to pieces and stick to magnetic board, etc.
Here are various favorite book choices. Dr. Seuss has authored many books so not all of them are included. Blank answer cards are provided in the above download so you can add your own. I may be able to do others by request if time permits. Make your request in the comments at the bottom of this page. 🙂
- 10 Apples Up On Top!
- And to Think That I Saw It on Mulberry Street
- Bartholomew and the Oobleck
- The Cat in the Hat
- Daisy-Head Mayzie
- The Foot Book
- Fox in Socks
- Green Eggs and Ham
- Hop on Pop
- Horton Hears a Who!
- How the Grinch Stole Christmas!
- The Lorax
- Marvin K. Mooney
- Oh, the Places You’ll Go!
- One fish two fish red fish blue fish
- The Sneetches
- There’s a Wocket in my Pocket!
- Wacky Wednesday
- Yertle the Turtle