Includes header cards with the question, “Do you brush your teeth every day?” and “Yes” and “No” cards for a teeth theme. There are also blank header cards included for creating your own questions.
- Teeth Printables for Let’s Talk Teeth Unit
- Happy Tooth Pattern or Coloring Page
- Banana Pocket Chart Graphing: Do you like bananas?
- Groundhog Pocket Chart Graphing
- Banana Pocket Chart Graphing: Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?
- All About Me Printables and Worksheets
- Favorite Dr. Seuss Book Graphing Printables
- Eye Color Graphing
- Shirt Color Graphing
- Penguin Calendar Numbers 0 to 31
- Dr. Seuss Green Eggs and Ham Graphing Printable
- Leprechaun Pocket Chart Graph
- Groundhog Pocket Chart Graphing Pin2.5kFacebookTweet Pocket chart printable including yes and no cards, question header cards, and small graphs. Questions: Do you think the groundhog will see his shadow?...
- Banana Pocket Chart Graphing: Do you like bananas? Pin17FacebookTweet Students answer the question: Do you like bananas? Includes a header card, banana pocket chart cards, and a graphing worksheet. This activity can be...
- Banana Pocket Chart Graphing: Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner? Pin29FacebookTweet Students answer the question: Do you like to eat bananas for breakfast, lunch, or dinner? Includes a header card, banana pocket chart cards, and...
- How do you travel to school? Pocket Chart Graphing Printable Pin502FacebookTweet Includes header card and graphing cards for your pocket chart, plus a graphing sheet. Color or black & white options. Color: How do you...
- Teeth Printables for Let’s Talk Teeth Unit Pin809FacebookTweet Printable Pages for Let’s Talk Teeth Dental Health Unit: This unit includes both primary and intermediate activities for a dental health/teeth study. Types of Teeth –...