Pumpkin cards with numbers 1 to 10 plus scarecrow wild cards for playing games of your choice.
You can download the PDF here:
Pumpkin Card Game
- Place Value I Have Who Has Game: Tens and Ones
- Pumpkins Printables and Worksheets
- Pumpkin Lacing Card and Patterns
- Capture the Leprechaun Game
- Printable Pumpkin Number Cards
- Squirrel What Comes Next? Game
- Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder Game
- Pumpkin Ordinal Numbers 1-20
- Pumpkin Lowercase and Uppercase Alphabet
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Cards
- Pumpkin Shapes Matching
- Pumpkin Number Puzzles
- Pumpkin Lacing Card and Patterns Share/BookmarkPumpkin Pattern Blank pumpkin Pumpkin Lacing Card Copy onto tagboard to use as a lacing card or you could even modify this by labeling the...
- Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder Game Share/BookmarkLook at the words on the playing mat and match it with the correct noun or verb card. Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder...
- Place Value I Have Who Has Game: Tens and Ones Share/BookmarkThis pumpkin-themed I Have… Who Has? Game focuses on tens and ones. For example, “I have 82. Who has 4 tens and 6 ones?” The...
- Apple Opposites Mini File Folder Game Share/BookmarkDirections: Match the words on the apples on the mat with the correct opposite apple cards. Assembly Directions: Print mini file folder game board and...
- Squirrel What Comes Next? Game Share/BookmarkEach squirrel card has a number. Match the acorn card with the number that comes next. Squirrel & Acorn What Comes Next? Numbers Game...