Pumpkin cards with numbers 1 to 10 plus scarecrow wild cards for playing games of your choice.
You can download the PDF here:
Pumpkin Card Game
- Place Value I Have Who Has Game: Tens and Ones
- Pumpkins Printables and Worksheets
- Pumpkin Lacing Card and Patterns
- Capture the Leprechaun Game
- Printable Pumpkin Number Cards
- Squirrel What Comes Next? Game
- Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder Game
- Pumpkin Ordinal Numbers 1-20
- Pumpkin Lowercase and Uppercase Alphabet
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Cards
- Pumpkin Shapes Matching
- Pumpkin Number Puzzles
- Pumpkin Lacing Card and Patterns Pin16kFacebookTweet Pumpkin Pattern Blank pumpkin Pumpkin Lacing Card Copy onto tagboard to use as a lacing card or you could even modify this by labeling...
- Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder Game Pin140FacebookTweet Look at the words on the playing mat and match it with the correct noun or verb card. Noun or Verb Printable Mini File...
- Place Value I Have Who Has Game: Tens and Ones Pin1.2kFacebookTweet This pumpkin-themed I Have… Who Has? Game focuses on tens and ones. For example, “I have 82. Who has 4 tens and 6 ones?”...
- Apple Opposites Mini File Folder Game Pin46FacebookTweet Directions: Match the words on the apples on the mat with the correct opposite apple cards. Assembly Directions: Print mini file folder game board...
- Squirrel What Comes Next? Game Pin371FacebookTweet Each squirrel card has a number. Match the acorn card with the number that comes next. Squirrel & Acorn What Comes Next? Numbers Game...