Pumpkin cards with numbers 1 to 10 plus scarecrow wild cards for playing games of your choice.
You can download the PDF here:
Pumpkin Card Game
- Place Value I Have Who Has Game: Tens and Ones
- Pumpkins Printables and Worksheets
- Pumpkin Lacing Card and Patterns
- Capture the Leprechaun Game
- Printable Pumpkin Number Cards
- Squirrel What Comes Next? Game
- Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder Game
- Pumpkin Ordinal Numbers 1-20
- Pumpkin Lowercase and Uppercase Alphabet
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Cards
- Pumpkin Shapes Matching
- Pumpkin Number Puzzles
- Pumpkin Lacing Card and Patterns Pumpkin Pattern Blank pumpkin Pumpkin Lacing Card Copy onto tagboard to use as a lacing card or you could even modify this by labeling the...
- Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder Game Look at the words on the playing mat and match it with the correct noun or verb card. Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder...
- Place Value I Have Who Has Game: Tens and Ones This pumpkin-themed I Have… Who Has? Game focuses on tens and ones. For example, “I have 82. Who has 4 tens and 6 ones?” The...
- Apple Opposites Mini File Folder Game Directions: Match the words on the apples on the mat with the correct opposite apple cards. Assembly Directions: Print mini file folder game board and...
- Squirrel What Comes Next? Game Each squirrel card has a number. Match the acorn card with the number that comes next. Squirrel & Acorn What Comes Next? Numbers Game...