A fun getting-to-know-you, icebreaker, or back to school activity. Students find someone who matches the criteria listed in each square.
- Back to School Printables and Worksheets
- Getting to Know You Worksheet
- Banana Color by Number Printable Worksheet
- Sight Words Practice Word Search: you, two, we, all, am, yes
- Sight Words Practice Word Search: and, big, can, why, not,…
- Sight Words Word Search Worksheet
- Sight Words Practice Word Search: is, it, me, go, in, for
- Counting Eggs Worksheet
- Area and Perimeter Worksheets & Printables
- All About Me Printables and Worksheets
- Going Bananas Missing Number Learning Center
- Dictionary Skills Worksheet – Guide Words
- Getting to Know You Worksheet Students answer questions about classmates by finding someone who matches the criteria. Color: Getting to Know You Worksheet Black and White: Getting to Know You...
- Banana Color by Number Printable Worksheet Color the worksheet using the code to find the missing fruit… a banana! This is a simple color by number printable worksheet. Banana Color by...
- Counting Eggs Worksheet Color the eggs alternating colors as you count by 2s. Or cover the instructions before you copy and have students write numbers on eggs, color...
- Body Part Worksheet (Boy and Girl) Label the body parts on the worksheet. There is a boy and a girl option. Body Part Worksheet – Boy Body Part Worksheet – Girl...
- Dictionary Skills Worksheet – Guide Words Use worksheet to record spelling words, look up in dictionary, record page number & guide words. Created for use with this lesson. You can download...