Use this poem along with the child’s handprints to give to grandparents.
I miss you when we’re not together
I’m growing up so fast
See how big I’ve gotten
Since you saw me last?
As I grow, I’ll change a lot.
The years will fly right by.
You’ll wonder how I grew so quick
When and where and why?
So look upon this handprint
that’s hanging on your wall,
And memories will come back of me,
When I was very small.
~ Author Unknown
You can download the PDF here:
Grandparent’s Day Activity
- Printable Keepsake Handprint Poem
- 2012 Handprint Calendar
- 30 Days Hath September Printable Poem
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Cards
- Teeth Printables for Let’s Talk Teeth Unit
- Find Someone Who Worksheet
- Fall Word Wall
- Printable Mother’s Day Coupon Book
- Cinco de Mayo / Mexico Vocabulary Cards
- St. Patrick’s Day Mobile
- Graphing: M&Ms Candy Color Chart
- Printable Classroom Wall Crayons
- Printable Keepsake Handprint Poem Share/Bookmark“When I Was Very Small” – Poem is provided in kid-style font… just add the handprint! — Great for gift giving: Grandparents, Moms and Dads,...
- 2012 Handprint Calendar Share/BookmarkHere is the Little Giraffes Handprint Calendar updated for 2012. You can find all instructions and information for this project at Little Giraffes. You can...
- 30 Days Hath September Printable Poem Share/BookmarkHere’s a printable poem you can use for Leap Day or to remember the number of days in each month. 30 Days Hath September Turkey...
- My Family and Me Book Activity Share/BookmarkMy Family and Me (9 pages) Make a book with each of these sentences at the bottom of each page. Make a large square in...
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Activity – Printable and Lesson Plan Share/BookmarkThis printable has a full lesson plan for the book Pumpkin, Pumpkin and a printable sequencing page that can be used for learning about the...