You can use these Mexico / cinco de mayo vocabulary cards for your word wall or pocket chart.
Includes the following vocabulary words: sombrero, maracas, cactus, chili pepper, lime, Mexican flag, Mexico, chihuahua, paper flowers, rebozo, serapi, mariachi band, taco, fiesta, and piñata
- Spanish Colors and Numbers Printables
- Fall Word Wall
- Zoo Printables and Worksheets
- Third Grade Dolch Sight Words Tracing Flashcards
- Second Grade Dolch Sight Words Tracing Flashcards
- Printable Classroom Wall Crayons
- Dental Health Pocket Teeth Chart Printable Activity
- Printable Squirrel Sight Word Cards
- Banana Pocket Chart Graphing: Do you like bananas?
- Groundhog Pocket Chart Graphing
- Leprechaun Pocket Chart Graph
- Banana Pocket Chart Graphing: Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?
- Spanish Colors and Numbers Printables Share/Bookmark Spanish Colors ~ Colores (3 pages) Includes the following colors: rojo, anaranjado, amarillo, verde, azul, morado, rosa, blanco, negro, gris, marrón and café. Number Word...
- Frog Alphabet Cards Share/BookmarkFrog-themed cards for letters A to Z plus blank cards for writing your own numbers or letters. Use for ABC order, copy more than one...
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Cards Share/BookmarkThere are two sets of sequencing cards to choose from: 1. Pumpkin Life Cycle Sequencing Cards – Pictures are included for the seed, sprout, plant,...
- Zoo Animal Picture Cards Share/BookmarkThis printable can be used with activities found on the Zoo Theme Page at Little Giraffes Teaching Ideas. For use with a zoo animal or...
- St. Patrick’s Day Nomenclature Cards Share/BookmarkFree printable cards with the words and pictures for rainbow, leprechaun, green, and shamrock. St. Patrick’s Day Nomenclature Cards St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Nameplates Capture...