Print mat onto cardstock and laminate. Students can practice their fine motor skills to form the images on the mat: rainbow, shamrock, and square.
- St. Patrick’s Day Cutting Practice
- St. Patrick’s Day Mobile
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables
- St. Patrick’s Day Nomenclature Cards
- St. Patrick’s Day Checkers Printable
- St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Counting 1 to 100
- Printable Banana Playdough Mat
- Frog Tracing Practice
- Rainbow Printable Writing Practice Page
- St. Patrick’s Day Printable Word Puzzles
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Nameplates
- Magic Playdough
- Printable Banana Playdough Mat Share/BookmarkYou can laminate this playdough mat or slip it into a plastic page protector to switch out as often as you want. Print in Color...
- Magic Playdough Share/BookmarkThis goes with a first day of school activity found at Little Giraffes Teaching Ideas. This ball of playdoh is fun But it’s magical as...
- St. Patrick’s Day Nomenclature Cards Share/BookmarkFree printable cards with the words and pictures for rainbow, leprechaun, green, and shamrock. St. Patrick’s Day Nomenclature Cards Leprechaun Pocket Chart Graph Capture the...
- St. Patrick’s Day Checkers Printable Share/BookmarkShamrock and Rainbow game pieces for a game of checkers. St. Patrick’s Day Checkers Printable...
- St. Patrick’s Day Cutting Practice Share/BookmarkPractice cutting a line from the rainbow to the shamrock. St. Patrick’s Day Cutting Practice...