These squirrel and acorn math mats feature addition and subtraction problems. Printable acorn counters are included.
- Squirrel and Acorn Matching Game
- Squirrel What Comes Next? Game
- Squirrel and Acorn Tracing or Cutting Practice
- Green Eggs Math Mats for Counting, Addition, Subtraction
- Crayon Math Mats (Addition and Subtraction)
- Printable Squirrel Sight Word Cards
- Squirrel Writing Practice Page
- Monkey Number Mats 1 to 10 with Banana Counters
- Penguin Calendar Numbers 0 to 31
- Barrel of Monkeys Numbers 0 to 31
- Area and Perimeter Worksheets & Printables
- Groundhog Number Cards 1 to 12
- Green Eggs Math Mats for Counting, Addition, Subtraction Pin2.3kFacebookTweet This free printable can be used as an activity or learning center to go along with reading Green Eggs and Ham by Dr. Seuss. ...
- Crayon Math Mats (Addition and Subtraction) Pin243FacebookTweet Put the correct number of crayons on the mats to complete the problem. Simple Addition and Subtraction. Download the Color Version or Black &...
- Squirrel and Acorn Matching Game Pin28FacebookTweet Match the number on the squirrel cards to the number of acorns. Printable Squirrel and Acorn Matching Game Pin28FacebookTweet...
- Squirrel and Acorn Tracing or Cutting Practice Pin4.2kFacebookTweet Use this free printable squirrel and acorn page for cutting or tracing practice. It goes along with a fall or autumn theme. Squirrel Tracing...
- Monkey Number Mats 1 to 10 with Banana Counters Pin94FacebookTweet Directions: Print the monkey mats and counters onto cardstock and laminate for durability. The center sign will guide the children in this fun activity....