- Print the monkey mats and counters onto cardstock and laminate for durability. The center sign will guide the children in this fun activity.
- Print 2 sets of banana counters.
- A variation of this game is to print onto magnet paper and use on a cookie sheet.
- Trace the number word with your finger, and count out the correct number of bananas onto the monkey mat.
Choose Color or Black & White:
- Monkey Number Mats 1-10 with Banana Counters (Color)
- Monkey Number Mats 1-10 with Banana Counters (Black & White)
- Banana Uppercase Alphabet
- Banana Mosaic Art Pattern
- Green Eggs Math Mats for Counting, Addition, Subtraction
- Banana Color by Number Printable Worksheet
- Banana Lowercase Alphabet
- Banana Pocket Chart Graphing: Do you like bananas?
- Squirrel and Acorn Math Mats (Addition & Subtraction)
- Going Bananas Missing Number Learning Center
- Printable Banana Playdough Mat
- Banana Pocket Chart Graphing: Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner?
- Banana Fun Facts Printable Booklet
- B is for Banana Coloring Page
- Banana Uppercase Alphabet Share/BookmarkPrint banana cards onto cardstock and laminate for durability, if desired. Use alone for alphabet recognition, or combine with banana lowercase alphabet set to match...
- Banana Fun Facts Printable Booklet Share/BookmarkInstructions: Print and clip pages. Secure with a staple or brad. Includes these facts: (You can use some or all pages.) Bananas are a yellow...
- Banana Lowercase Alphabet Share/BookmarkUse these bananas labeled with letters for alphabet recognition, or combine with banana uppercase alphabet set to match uppercase and lowercase letters. You can also...
- Squirrel and Acorn Math Mats (Addition & Subtraction) Share/BookmarkThese squirrel and acorn math mats feature addition and subtraction problems. Printable acorn counters are included. Squirrel and Acorn Math Mats Chick Cut and Paste...
- Banana Mosaic Art Pattern Share/BookmarkDirections: Cut out banana pattern. Cut banana on lines as marked. Paste banana pieces onto construction paper or onto cardstock. For a variation: Use different...