This is a great game to revise initial blends. Suitable for those who know their blends, but just need a little extra practice.
- Consonant Clusters & Digraphs
- Easter Game Board
- Capture the Leprechaun Game
- Place Value I Have Who Has Game: Tens and Ones
- Crayon Colors Matching Game
- Pumpkin Card Game
- Leaf Cards – Matching Game
- Apple Opposites Mini File Folder Game
- St. Patrick’s Day Checkers Printable
- Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder Game
- Squirrel and Acorn Matching Game
- Frog Clothespin Game – Match the Rhymes
- Phonics Alphabet Wheels – Initial Letters Share/BookmarkOne of my favourite alphabet printables are the Alphabet Wheels – These are so cool! This set consists of 5 easy to make Alphabet Wheels that cover...
- I Spy Blends Printables Share/BookmarkThis is a lovely game for two players based on the I Spy Books. Each player hunts for pictures that begin with the blends called...
- Roll A Turkey Printable Game Share/BookmarkThis is the Roll A Turkey Printable from Little Giraffes Thanksgiving Ideas. Students need a blank sheet of paper. They work in small groups and take...
- Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder Game Share/BookmarkLook at the words on the playing mat and match it with the correct noun or verb card. Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder...
- Roll-A-Gingerbread Man Printable Game Share/BookmarkThis is a popular activity from our Little Giraffes Gingerbread Theme Unit. Students need a blank sheet of paper or use the dotted template included in the download. They...