This is a great game to revise initial blends. Suitable for those who know their blends, but just need a little extra practice.
- Consonant Clusters & Digraphs
- Easter Game Board
- Capture the Leprechaun Game
- Place Value I Have Who Has Game: Tens and Ones
- Crayon Colors Matching Game
- Pumpkin Card Game
- Leaf Cards – Matching Game
- Apple Opposites Mini File Folder Game
- St. Patrick’s Day Checkers Printable
- Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder Game
- Squirrel and Acorn Matching Game
- Frog Clothespin Game – Match the Rhymes
- Phonics Alphabet Wheels – Initial Letters One of my favourite alphabet printables are the Alphabet Wheels – These are so cool! This set consists of 5 easy to make Alphabet Wheels that cover...
- I Spy Blends Printables This is a lovely game for two players based on the I Spy Books. Each player hunts for pictures that begin with the blends called...
- Roll A Turkey Printable Game This is the Roll A Turkey Printable from Little Giraffes Thanksgiving Ideas. Students need a blank sheet of paper. They work in small groups and take...
- Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder Game Look at the words on the playing mat and match it with the correct noun or verb card. Noun or Verb Printable Mini File Folder...
- Roll-A-Gingerbread Man Printable Game This is a popular activity from our Little Giraffes Gingerbread Theme Unit. Students need a blank sheet of paper or use the dotted template included in the download. They...