This is a delightful picture lotto board game for 1 to 4 players that encourages children to match up pictures.
- Good for hand-eye coordination.
- A great game to introduce before they learn the alphabet.
- 4 printable lotto boards and 36 different picture tiles.
- Really cute graphics.
- Print on tagboard and laminate for durability.
Picture Lotto Instructions:
For 1 or more players.
- Give each child a Lotto Board and place the picture tiles face down.
- Take turns to turn over a picture tile.
- If the picture tile does not match a picture on their Lotto Board, they put the picture tile back, face down.
Ideas for Extended Play:
- Print out two sets of Picture Tiles to play Matching Pairs. (You may want to start with a few cards and build up to a larger number.)
- Give your child some cut & glue practice by getting them to cut out the picture tiles and stick them on a lotto board.
- Select one set of picture tiles and place them face up on a table.
- Get your child to look at them and then ask them to cover their eyes while you take one away. See if they can guess which one is missing!